The following recommendations have been tested and provide the best portal performance. Other configurations
have not been tested and may compromise portal functionality.
Recommended Internet browser-Internet Explorer version 10 Compatibility View Mode
Adobe Acrobat Reader version 10
- Please do not use the browser's Back or Refresh buttons within the portal.
Internet Explorer version 10 Compatibility View Mode
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options
- In the Internet Options window, select the Security tab (at the top of the window).
- In the top box, click the picture of the world labeled “Internet.”
- In the lower box (labeled “Security level for this zone”), do one of the following:
- IF there is a slider bar, move it to Medium.
- IF the security level for this zone is Custom, do the following:
Click the OK button to close the Internet Options window.
Close and then reopen the browser.
- Click the Custom Level button to open the Security Setting window.
- Scroll down until you get to the Scripting section near the bottom.
- Under Active Scripting, click the circle before Enable. A green dot
will indicate that the selection has been made.
- Click the OK button to close the Security Setting window.
Internet Explorer 10 Compatibility View Mode
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options window, select the Privacy tab
- In the Settings box, click the Default button OR manually slide the
bar to Medium.
- Click the OK button to close the Internet Options window.
- Close and then reopen the browser.