Thank you for responding to this survey. The Child Support Division (CSD) asks you to review your company's information as it appears in our records. Please make any necessary changes so that the CSD can maintain current information for your company. This helps reduce the volume of misdirected and duplicate mail sent to your office.
The survey takes approximately 5 minutes to complete if you have the information listed below before starting. If you do not wish to complete the survey at this time you may return to the Employer Home page by clicking on the link above.
Before beginning the survey, you will need to know the following information:
- Company's legal name
- Additional names by which the company may be known, such as a franchise name or "doing business as" name. (This information may not apply to your company.)
- Does your company offer a retirement plan other than a 401K?
- Federal Identification Numbers (FEINs) used by your company
- If your company is a subsidiary of another, what is the Company Name, City and Country of the primary parent organization
- The preferred address and contact person for the following types of correspondence from the Child Support Division:
- Headquarters and general correspondence
- Income Withholding documents
- Verification of Employment documents
- Worker's Compensation Income Withholding documents
- Correspondence regarding child support payments