Income Withholding

Employers of Military Reservists and National Guard

Many of your employees may be called to active military duty. If a reservist or National Guard soldier pays child support through an income withholding order from the Attorney General’s Child Support Division (CSD), you will need to do the following:

  • Contact the Child Support Division at 1-800-252-8014.
  • Inform the Customer Service Representative that your employee has been called to active duty.
  • Provide the date of activation.

CSD will issue a new income withholding order to the military service branch. By providing this information, you are helping your employee avoid lapses in payment to his or her children while serving our country.

Please Select a Topic